We are continuously looking for talented people
If you are interested in career at Oliva Advisory, you can apply for our open positions and we will get in touch.
Data engineer (m/f/d)
Art: Vollzeit / Praktikum / Werkstudent
Sprache: Deutsch / English
- Als Data Engineer hilfst Du unseren namhaften Kunden bei dem Aufbau oder Verbesserungen von robusten Datenstrukturen -meist in der Cloud
- Du arbeitest mit den neuesten Technologien im Cloud Bereich, um sowohl die Kunden zu unterstützen als auch Dein Wissen zu erweitern
- Du unterstützt bei der Implementierung von Datapipelines und ELT-Prozessen
- Du nutzt und integrierst verschiedenste Quelldatensysteme wie zum Beispiel relationale Datenbanken, REST-API Quellen oder NoSQL um die Grundlage für advanced analytics zu legen
- Du automatisierst Abläufe, z.B. mit Python oder Bash Scripten
- In manchen Rollen unterstützt Du auch als Developer den Kunden bei der Entwicklung eigener Reportings oder advanced analytics Algorithmen
- Deine Deutschkenntnisse sind mindestens B2
- Du verfügst übermindestens zwei Jahre Berufserfahrungals Software Developer, Data Analyst oder Consultant
- Du besitzt gute Kenntnisse in derProgrammierung z.B. Python, Go, SQL
- Du bist ehrgeizig und hast den Willen dich schnell in neue Themen einzuarbeiten
- Du bist kommunikativ und pro-aktiv
- Erfahrung mit Data Warehouses sowie einer Cloud-Plattform sind wünschenswert
Was wir bieten:
- Wir sind ein junges und sehr motiviertes Team, das schnell wächst und der führende Ansprechpartner für Data Analytics in Deutschland werden will
- Unsere Kunden sind größtenteils DAX-Konzerne
- Sehr hohes Learning im Bereich Data Engineering / AI / Azure Cloud / BI
- 2x Zertifizierungen während der ersten 3 Monateund viele Schulungen -intern wie extern
- Du hast Kontakt mit den Experten für die vielversprechensten neuesten Technologien auf dem Cloud-Markt
- Moderne Offices in München und Kiew. Weitere Offices werden 2023 in Berlin, Frankfurt oder Hamburg folgen
Business Analyst (m / f / d)
Type: Remote, full time
Contract: Long-term with 3-month probation
- Defining design guidelines for the dashboards with an orientation to specific use case
- Blueprinting data storage setup taking data connectivity best practices and end data need into account
- Connecting different SaaS data to Power BI
- Cooperating with client under Agile Project management
- Creating Dashboards based on business requirements using Tableau and Power BI
- Consulting clients on further data reporting, analysis and visualization
- Teaching dashboards capabilities to the local users
- Migrating reports between Excel, Tableau, Power BI or other technologies
- Existing dashboards maintenance and improvement
- Consulting on and implementing automatic data collection process by introducing Data Automate / Power Apps solutions
Skills we are looking for:
- Analytical thinking
- Expertise in Business Intelligence tools: Power BI /Tableau
- Fluent written/spoken German and English
- Work experience – at least 2 years
Experience with the following tools will be advantageous:
- PowerApps, Power BI Dataflows, PowerBI Streaming Dataset, DAX, PowerQuery, M
- Azure SQL, Azure Streaming Analytics, PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift
- Looker, Microstrategy
Java Developer (m / f / d)
Type: Permanent job
Format: Full-time, Freelance
- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- 2+ years experience of software development
- Experience with REST
- Backend development experience
- Fluent German (B2+)
QA Automation Engineer (m / f / d)
Type: Permanent job
Format: Full-time, Freelance
Average project duration: 1-2 years
Contract: 3-month contracts with possibility of prolongation
Objective: to improve the quality of service for end users and customers by improving the efficiency of automation. You will work with a German IT consulting company and a large customer corporation on testing automation and quality strategies, as well as support their business units.
- 2+ years of experience in test automation
- German (B2 and above)
- Experience with Selenium, JMeter, HP-UFT, Neoload, UiPath and Appium
- Knowledge of Java and Python will be an advantage
- skills in setting up and operating databases and web servers
Have a question?
Check FAQ or get in touch with us!
Do you provide remote or on-site opportunities?
We have both 100% remote and on-site employment opportunities. On-site format is possible if there is client project demand and a specialist’s preference to relocate to Germany. If relocation is needed, Oliva Advisory provides support and guidance in visa process, insurance, taxes, accommodation search, and other related questions.
Is German fluency mandatory?
We have both German and English-spoken projects. For projects that require German knowledge, the necessary level of fluency is always indicated under respective vacancy description (in most of such projects B2 is mandatory). For other positions, English-speaking candidates are more than welcome.
Can I work remotely from anywhere in the world?
It’s preferable to be located in the CET time zone +- 2 hours; however, if you are in another time zone and you are comfortable working full-time during German office working hours – feel free to apply.
What is the contract duration?
We offer 3-month contracts with possibility of extension, as the average project duration is 1-2 years.
What is the employment format?
The preferred employment format is freelance based, in which a professional has a registered legal entity in his or her home country and can send invoices internationally. However, direct employment in Germany is also possible; terms and conditions are discussed with us on case-to-case basis.
What is the salary range?
Compensation is based on your desired hourly rate. Feel free to openly communicate your expected hourly rate in the application form.
Who is responsible for paying taxes?
Taxation depends on the employment scenario: for remote contract you’ll be taxed in the country of your freelance registration according to the local tax policy, whereas for direct on-site contracts you’ll be taxed according to the German tax policy as an employee of Oliva Advisory.
Is part-time employment possible?
Most of the projects require full-time capacity. Nonetheless, feel free to apply and specify your work capacity even if it’s less than 40 hours/week, and we’ll try to find a fitting opportunity for you
What about national holidays and vacations?
Your schedule will depend upon project conditions and can be clarified during the employment process. For most projects you’ll work the standard German schedule (Mo-Fri, 8 hours per day) which includes days-off for German public holidays, such as Christmas, Easter etc. However, we are also flexible to discuss your personal vacation and/or overtime days on case-to-case basis.
Did not find an answer?
Get in touch with us!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
We will be happy to support talented professionals by presenting new opportunities and helping actively shape their career.
Looking forward to having you as part of our team or connecting you with our clients worldwide!
Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are required for basic functions such as security, identity verification and network management. Therefore, they cannot be deactivated.
Cookies for marketing purposes Marketing cookies are used to measure the effectiveness of advertising, understand visitors' interests and tailor advertisements to their personal needs.
Functional cookies Functional cookies are used to store information that has already been provided and to offer improved and personalized functions based on this.
Analytics-Cookies Functional cookies are used to help us understand how our website is used, to detect errors and to improve the functionality of the website.